People Developing Technology Developing People
ITR is a highly selective, specialized engineering organization comprised of mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, computer scientists, and highly skilled electrical and mechanical specialists. We are continually seeking individuals with:
- Extraordinary technical attributes and problem solving capabilities,
- Deep passion for the maintenance and reliability profession, and
- Unusual commitment to learning and progress.
If you believe this describes you and your ambitions, please email your resume, details of the work you would like to do, and why you believe working at ITR would be mutually beneficial to
Electronic Projects Engineer:
For a leading predictive maintenance firm (ITRCO, L.P. d/b/a ITR Company – Bethlehem, PA): Initiate and manage the development of electro-mechanical projects from concept to completion; work with ITR field service technicians and analysts/account managers to identify, initiate and complete continual improvement projects for condition monitoring equipment; and work closely with customers.
- Master of Science or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 2 years Engineering experience. Experience must include digital signal processing, analog and mixed circuit design, OrCAD capture SPICE simulation and PCB layout design tools, HW and SW debug, how to trace the signals on board, using lab testing and prototyping tools such as oscilloscopes, test and debug program and developing microcontroller/DSP based product.
- Knowledge of industrial sensors and signal condition circuits: accelerometer, RTD, thermocouple, themistor, ultrasound, strain gauge, displacement sensor, computer architecture, memory types, single board computer I/O and interfacing hardware and AutoCAD or similar tools.
- Familiarity with C/C++ programming and assembly language, USB protocol, Wi-Fi direct communication (TCP/UDP) and serial communication protocols such as UART, SPI and SMBUS.
Work location: Bethlehem, PA.
Hours: 40 per week - Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
To apply, please send resume to Dave Farver, RE: Electronics Project Engineer, at .