CMAS – Condition Monitoring & Analysis System
Due to history, accessibility or complex operating conditions, the ITR Condition Monitoring & Analysis System (CMAS) is the solution. Based on over 30 years of analyzing complex industrial assets, this system is available in both portable (temporary) and permanent solutions.
For assets that are inaccessible or not safe to measure during normal operating conditions, we have the solutions. Your ITR Account Manager will work with you to implement cost-effective monitoring solutions appropriate to the operating conditions of each particular asset.
900 Series DSN
- 64-channel IEPE/ICP, (on/off selectable) or current sensor multiplexing data acquisition
- 8 +/- 10v AC analog input
- 8 +/- 10v DC analog input
- 4 isolated tachometer inputs
- 16 digital I/O (8 input / 8 output) (Opto-22 DC, AC, Relay)
- 4 +/- 10v DC analog outputs
- Wired, wireless, cellular broadband, or satellite communications
- 120VAC or 24VDCx
- Optional PLC and control system interfaces via OPC and other protocols
- Optional industrial quick-disconnect transition enclosures (recommended)
- ITR Perceptum Expert System installed on Windows 7 Embedded platform
- Designed for seamless interface with ITR PdM Partner and related cloud-based services
- Standard enclosure: 30” x 24” x 6” NEMA 4x
910 Series PSN
- The ITR 910 Series Portable SmartNode is a configurable system designed specifically for temporary online monitoring and analysis of critical and complex, variable load and speed assets. The 910 Series PSN is built on the same platform as the 900 Series DSN (see above) but designed for portability and temporary installations.
- Some examples of successful PSN applications include monitoring mill drive bearing and gear defects leading up to outages, identifying root causes of industrial processing issues, and providing support for verifying effectiveness of other permanent monitoring installations.
SMART MONITORING - CMAS
ITR CMAS technology is a permanently installed, intelligent, continuous monitoring system with worldwide expert analysis services. CMAS is not only part of an asset’s brain, it is also the healthcare professional with the expertise to identify problems before they occur and the direct-line access to the most experienced data analysts in the world.
ITR’s wireless vibration and temperature sensor is cloud based, easily configured, and can set and send alerts to the maintenance team. This is not a PdM tool, it truly is a “alarm clock” to notify customers of potential and developing problems.
Portable Aquisition Device (PAD)
The ITR PAD™ is a battery powered portable vibration signal acquisition device which communicates with smart phones/tablets wirelessly for mobile use. Users can easily configure the device and view real-time data and spectrum waveforms through the app on phones/tablets. The real-time data can also be sent to ITR servers through the app for further analysis or storage. The fully charged battery can last around 6 hours under continuous operation.
ROUTE BASED MONITORING
Portable (or route-based) condition monitoring remains the most prevalent method used by companies across all industries. ITR’s DCU offers affordable, flexible and portable vibration monitoring specifically designed for high volume PdM programs in the harshest industrial environments. The ITR DCU is built on three decades of triaxial data acquisition technology.
In the field the ITR DCU is capable of capturing high volume triaxial measurement data at any type of manufacturing facility. The ability to capture this data so efficiently allows an ITR vibration report to be issued within 2-3 business days of data collection. Minimal turn-around time of reporting provides the opportunity to properly allocate resources and time.
For assets that are inaccessible or not safe to measure during normal operating conditions, we have the solution. Your ITR Account Manager will work with you to implement cost-effective monitoring solutions appropriate to the operating conditions of each particular asset.