State of the Art Systems
Portable (or route-based) condition monitoring remains the most prevalent method used by companies across industry. Advantages of portable monitoring include affordability and flexibility.
ITR provides portable vibration monitoring equipment specifically designed for high volume PdM programs in the harshest industrial environments. The newest ITR DCU is a 5-channel, touchscreen, windows-based, ruggedized computer built on three decades of triaxial data acquisition technology.
Portable Monitoring: 714 DCU
- 714 Data Collection Unit (DCU) is ITRs newest model
- 5-channel IEPE/ICP data acquisition (2 channels are IEPE/ICP on/off selectable)
- Digital tachometer input
- Two anti-aliasing functions designed for 0-12.5kHz (vibration) or 20kHz-100kHz (ultrasound)
- Built on hot swappable, smart battery technology for >12 hour day high volume data collection
- Designed for high moisture and dust environments and mild abuse/drops
- Wifi and Bluetooth enabled
- Windows 7 Embedded touchscreen interface
- Built on 30+ years of true simultaneous triaxial data acquisition
Additional Monitoring and Analysis System Options
For assets that are inaccessible or not safe to measure during normal operating conditions, we have the solutions. Our Basic Dedicated and Smart Dedicated monitoring systems.
Our route based (walk around) DCU, a.k.a Data Collection unit, is available for purchase, long-term lease, or short-term lease.
Our wireless sensor network (WSN) is a battery powered solution for monitoring vibration and temperature when wired solutions are impossible.
Dedicated monitoring solutions need careful planning to ensure resources are not wasted and PdM objectives are achieved.