ITR Corporate policy
For immediate release to all ITR partners
During this unprecedented and trying time, ITR remains open for business through creative and flexible solutions to ensure safe operational practices. We continue to provide world-class predictive maintenance technologies and services to our customers to ensure our nation’s (and the world’s) critical infrastructures continue to operate safely and without interruption.
Since the beginning of March, the ITR Safety Management System (SMS) has been updated with the following policy changes:
- All domestic and internal air travel was suspended indefinitely;
- Company headquarters were closed indefinitely with limited staff (only building maintenance);
- ITR’s disaster preparedness plan was initiated and all personnel continued working at 100% capacity from remote locations;
- Field services continue when auto travel is possible; during this containment period, all personal interactions are limited by performing all check-ins/out via phone and email and maintaining the CDC recommended hygiene and safe personal distances while traveling and on site (most data collection is performed by a single ITR Field Service Technician without escort);
- To ensure continued compliance with federal, state, local, and site-specific orders related to the COVID-19 situation, Field Service personnel pre-visit checklists were updated to include investigation and review of changed requirements by customer site prior to initiating travel and onsite work.
To further support our customers, stock ITR data acquisition hardware has been made available and shipped to customers to collect routine and emergency data. Additionally, we have enacted new remote training and customer services to facilitate remote support. Customers worldwide are now assured of timely analysis and reporting of their critical equipment, even if the data collection was routinely performed by ITR or through ITR partnerships.
Through our continued support, our goal is to ensure you are able to continue to support your critical customers, as well. Always, please let us know if we can answer any questions or be of assistance in any way.
The ITR Team
+1 (610) 867 0101